Tiny Dancers @ TDC
Our Tiny Dancer’s Preschool program begins with toddler dance classes and continues through age 5 to prepare little ones for our beginning level classes. The program is tailored to introduce little ones to the joy of dance in a welcoming, age appropriate environment. More than just ballet classes, this activity teaches self expression through movement, basic dance terminology and technique, and classroom etiquette. Highlights of TDCs preschool dance program include:
- Monthly themed objectives
- Age appropriate music and costuming
- Level appropriate movement
- Mature, qualified instructors
- Structured learning paired with time for personal creative expression
- Introductions to a variety of movement concepts and dance genres
- Fun and engaging class time for your child!
Which class is right for my little one?
Play & Learn is a 30 minute introductory class for ages 30 months through 3 years old. These are toddler dance classes based in creative movement style. Class is taken in ballet slippers.
Tiny Dancers is a 45 minute combination preschool dance class for 4-5 year olds. This program offers both tap and ballet classes in one meeting Get our Dress Code here.
Check our current schedule for available class times. Please do not hesitate to contact the studio if you would like to discuss appropriate placement for your child. If you are ready to register or schedule a trial class, start here.