In order to keep everyone safe, and minimize the number of people in our space, we have implemented the following rules:
- We will have a drop-off only policy for all dancers.
- Dancers will be met at our door by a staff member and asked to sanitize their hands using one of our sanitizer stations.
- If your child is coughing, sneezing, or has a runny nose, we will not be able to have them join us for in-person class. Please keep your dancer at home if they are feeling sick. They can participate in class via our online option.
- Dancers should bring their own water bottles into class with them, as no one will be allowed to use the water dispenser.
- Dancers and faculty/staff will wear masks.
- While maintaining a safe distance from other students, dancers will change into their dance shoes and report directly to their classroom, where their instructor will assign them a spot for their class.
- Dancers should use the restroom before coming to the studio, but if they do need to use the facilities, only one person at a time will be permitted.
- A separate pickup area is designated to the west of our front door for students to wait for parents to arrive.