TDC is committed to providing high-quality dance education to enhance the overall development of each child. We believe that dance lessons encourage young people to develop a positive self-image as they increase awareness of their physical being. Dance classes improve coordination skills, muscular awareness, and allow children to express themselves through movement.
For more than thirty years our dance studio has been a leader in dance education in Indianapolis.
We believe our success comes as a result of providing solid training, educational content, individualized attention, and leadership to our students. We provide a safe and child-centered dance studio environment and encourage our students to explore dance lessons with qualified, nurturing teachers.
We take our roles as mentors and teachers in your child’s life very seriously.
The highest educational standards are expected from all TDC teachers. We are lifelong learners who continue our education through certification programs, teacher- training schools, conferences, and other learning opportunities.
It is our mission to inspire a passion for the art of dance in every child who comes to dance classes at our dance studio.
In the process, we strive to set the right example and help your child (and you) create memories that will last a lifetime.
The Dance Company offers special programs tailored for the needs of competitive, recreational, and preschool dance classes.
We understand that regardless of the short- and long-term goals of our students, participation in positive dance lessons will supply our students with confidence, poise, discipline, fitness, and joy that will serve them on any path that they choose. inside or outside of the dance studio.
Consider becoming a part of The Dance Company family if you value:
- dance classes that focuses on technique, history, and artistry
- a program that offers dance classes that are fun and educational with competitive opportunities year-round
- a variety of styles in dance classes to help your child find their favorite types of movement and become a well-rounded dancer
- teachers who are qualified, experienced, and caring adult role models
- a safe, family atmosphere for your children where the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable
- convenient location on the south side of Indianapolis
- convenient class times for busy family schedules
The Dance Company’s well-rounded teaching staff and comprehensive educational programs allow us to offer several options in dance classes to suit your family’s needs!